subj/high wind and seas warning for Mediterranean and black sea
rmks/1. This warning is valid for 221200z may 2013.
2. Warnings are for over water areas only but may overlap some land
and sheltered areas and have been simplified to ease plotting.
3. High wind warnings based on 024 hrs forecast.
A. Gale warning: area of 35 kt gale and greater over water bounded by:
37.1n1 007.0e7, 37.2n2 007.3e0,
37.1n1 007.7e4, 37.0n0 007.9e6, 37.1n1 008.2e0,
37.6n6 008.4e2, 38.6n7 008.5e3, 38.9n0 008.3e1,
38.7n8 007.7e4, 38.2n3 007.1e8, 37.6n6 006.9e5,
37.2n2 006.9e5, 37.2n2 006.9e5, 37.1n1 007.0e7,
Max gale 40kt near 38.2n3 008.0e8.
4. High seas warnings based on 024 hrs forecast.
A. Seas 12 ft or greater bounded by:
37.3n3 006.1e7, 37.9n9 006.5e1,
38.2n3 006.9e5, 38.2n3 007.5e2, 37.8n8 007.8e5,
37.3n3 007.8e5, 37.0n0 006.9e5, 37.2n2 006.3e9,
Max seas 13ft near 37.5n5 006.7e3.
5. A graphical representation of this warning can be found at
a. Nipr: 00z https://pki.Weather.Navy.Mil/center/winds_and_seas/warnings/wwmm30.Png
b. Sipr: 00z http://www.Weather.Navy.Smil.Mil/center/winds_and_seas/warnings/wwmm30.Png
6.Next scheduled warning will be 120600z.
7. Produced by: section Alpha//