The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the S.F. Fork Forked Deer river near Halls
* from Tuesday may 21 until further notice.
* At 09 PM Tuesday the stage was... 8.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 11.5 feet Wednesday may 22.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage by Tuesday may 21 around 1100 PM
and continue to rise to near 11.5 feet by Wednesday may 22.
At 11.5 feet, farm land near the river is flooded.
838 PM CDT Tue may 21 2013
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River below Osceola
* until Wednesday may 22.
* At 08 PM Tuesday the stage was 29.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* At 29.0 feet... Crutcher Lake Road is flooded north of cold creek
bridge. Settlement along cold Creek Road is beginning to flood. Sam
Taylor Road is flooded near the south end. Crutcher Lake Road
inside the levee near Craighead Point is beginning to flood at a
few places. Tennessee Mississippi County, Arkansas roads 919 and
330 are under water at lowest places. Pumphouse area for the Power
Plant south of Osceola is flooded. Arkansas County Road 924 begin
to flood and isolate a house on island 34.